Extreme lag
(04-02-2013, 01:34 AM)theodore7 Wrote: Set renderer to direct3d11(hardware)

Oh that's how it was when I started out, didn't do diddly
But thank you regardless

Sponsored links

What version pcsx2 you have?
Use latest svn.
All setting must default
Video plugin use hardware, thick allow 8 bit texture. Other unthick
(04-02-2013, 02:03 AM)billyash Wrote: What version pcsx2 you have?
Use latest svn.
All setting must default
Video plugin use hardware, thick allow 8 bit texture. Other unthick

I downloaded the latest PCSX2 but kept getting a black screen during in game cutscenes and gameplay, so used the r5604 application and got the same problem, so I had to revert back to using the older version from August 2011. But even though there was a black screen, it was maxing out on my EE and the FPS was showing up at 13FPS while the sound was laging horribly.

I have tried other games like Silent Hill 2 and Devil May Cry 3 from their discs and they're running no problem. So it's just Primal which isn't working unfortunately.
Primal going blackscreen in hardware is known issue, I made a custom GSdx build for other game which restores gsdx ability to render those cases in hardware which you can check if you're bored. Supposedly in new gsdx versions this Primal game even when actually rendering in hardware mode has broken graphics(dunno really since I don't have the game nor even saw any screenshot of those glitches blah>.>), hence you can either use any GSdx older than r5072(which caused it), or stick to software mode.