EyeToy & This Is Football 2005 (Nordic Edition - DK,NO,FI,SE)
Hello,

I got a strange problem with using Eyetoy in TIF 2005 Nordic Edition. 

I read in another thread, that Qemu-plugin supports using an USB-Webcam as EyeToy-camera. 

In TIF 2005 there is a function where you can capture a 3D-image of your face with EyeToy and use it as face in football players.

But I got a strange problem, when I try to use the EyeToy-function
[Image: Capture.png]
It says in Danish: "No Analog controller (DUALSHOCK 2) was found. Please insert an analog controller (DUALSHOCK 2) in order to continue."

My Qemu settings are:
[Image: Capture3.png]

and my Lillipad settings are
[Image: Capture1.png]
[Image: Capture2.png]

and I'm using this one: F310 Gamepad - Console Style - Logitech Gaming as Controller

What is wrong in my configuration?

Sponsored links

isn't it because you set your device 2 to "hid keyboard" ?
shouldn't it be a pad controller instead ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I'm not sure how up to date the plugin is, you might be better off just getting a recent development build from here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

the USB stuff is all built in now and a bunch of work has been done on eyetoy
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-22-2021, 09:49 AM)jesalvein Wrote: isn't it because you set your device 2 to "hid keyboard" ?
shouldn't it be a pad controller instead ?

[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-23-102529.png]

I can't select Pad Controller as device :-(
pads don't appear in USB.

(07-22-2021, 10:31 AM)refraction Wrote: I'm not sure how up to date the plugin is, you might be better off just getting a recent development build from here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

the USB stuff is all built in now and a bunch of work has been done on eyetoy

Thanks for the link. I downloaded v1.7.0-dev-1526-gc1232136c build and now:
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-23-103452.png]
and now I can get further in the EyeToy-camera import - wow!

But it shows black screen while trying to capture or showing input from the camera?

Windows 10 privacy settings allow PCSX2 to use the camera
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-23-103814.png]
okay you need to make sure windows can see your eyetoy camera. Something else you can try is showing your camera through OBS and using the virtual camera function on there to connect to PCSX2 (I know it's around the houses but it works lol), so that might be worth trying.

(07-23-2021, 10:39 AM)MRMS Wrote: Thanks for the link. I downloaded v1.7.0-dev-1526-gc1232136c build and now:
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-23-103452.png]
and now I can get further in the EyeToy-camera import - wow!

But it shows black screen while trying to capture or showing input from the camera?

Windows 10 privacy settings allow PCSX2 to use the camera
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-23-103814.png]

(07-23-2021, 10:45 AM)refraction Wrote: okay you need to make sure windows can see your eyetoy camera.  Something else you can try is showing your camera through OBS and using the virtual camera function on there to connect to PCSX2 (I know it's around the houses but it works lol), so that might be worth trying.

The built-in Camera-app in Windows 10 (Camera) can capture photos from the USB-webcam, so I think it might be some setting in PCSX2?

Btw I tried to select OBS Virtual Camera in PCSX2 - but it also showed a black screen.
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-23-184309.png]
hmm, I'm not sure then, might be incompatible with this game Sad

Im not sure is the same thing, but i saw some github/forum messages that "Eyetoy Cameo". Use some still unsupported jpg format.