F1 2002 issue/problem
(04-28-2015, 07:41 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Except that the game is not freezing. It's not detecting the controller. The game itself runs fine, but you can't do anything due to the controller not being picked up. So it's completely different than the other games that prafull patched, because there's not actually anything wrong with the game itself apparently. I think this is more of a plugin issue somehow or a root pcsx2 issue.

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make. could you try checking any outdated builds like 0.9.8 , 1.0.0 ? Thanks.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

My friend got almost all F1 Games, so most probably he will be having this one as well. Will have a look in the evening.
Game works in old versions (Around 0.9.6 release). It seems to have been broken sometime before 0.9.7 release. I will test it further later.
(04-28-2015, 06:51 PM)prafull Wrote: Game works in old versions (Around 0.9.6 release). It seems to have been broken sometime before 0.9.7 release. I will test it further later.

Are there any errors in the emulog by chance?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
BUMP.

I have a surprise for you guys.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games

Yes, the game is playable now. Tongue
Good work! +1
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD