FF X-2 configuration
Hello..i just get my pcsx2 running and i am playing ff x-2..but there is some problem here..[align=left]
1)the sound keep on looping and fast forwarding.
2)sometimes the game speed up..and sometime it slows down.
3)cutscenes is the worst..the sound is lagging..irritating buzzling sound..and it looks like this
[Image: ScreenShot001.jpg]

It might cause by some wrong configuration but i've tried changing many of them..but its still the same..might as well give me some ideas on the configurations?

My specs:
Window 7 Home Basic
Pentium® Dual-core CPU E5400@ 2.70GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
2GB of RAM and with DX11

since this is my 1st post..sorry if i did something wrong =~=?
Coincidence?..Or is it simply inevitable.

PentiumĀ® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @2.70GHz
2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220

Sponsored links

The FMV looking like this and running very slow is a known problem.
Your computer also isn't the fastest machine around, so try to get a little more speed using the speedhacks.

For sound use the SPU2-X plugin only, and keep timestretching enabled. This adapts audio speed to different fps then,
fixing the looping and hickups you get now.
1) and 2) are because you don't get full speed (which is 60 fps) so the sound slows down to match the video speed. You can try using SPU2-X for sound but that won't fix your low speed.
3) These are videos. To get rid of the graphic bugs, press F9 to switch to the software renderer of GSdx. This will be even slower but will display everything properly.

I suggest using the latest 1888 beta and March 11 beta plugins ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta ) to get a speed boost and also checking 'native' in the GSdx configuration
Damn you rama! Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ah..ah-ha..thx for the fast reply..i'll test it right away..thx for the info

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220
erm..following your precise info..i got rid of the fast forwarding and a better resolution for the game..i guess slowing down cant be helped since my specs is a bad news.
uh..for graphics..when i use SSE2..it runs smoother than SSSE3..i dont knw if it affects other thing for my game or perhaps not, i didn't care since its good..
once again thanks for your info and hardwork..cheers~

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220