FF X-2 double images on non rendered backgorund
Hello,
As in title. By 'non rendered' I mean sky boxes, distant cities which are just a flat image etc.
The image speaks more than a thousand words.

As you can see characters displayed at the rendered background (floor, walls, etc) looks good, but wherever there is a sky, there is a double image.
I tried few things, but I don't have any knowledge about inner workings of emulators, so when I see that nothing happens (at least nothing GOOD), I restated the basic settings.
My log is too long, so I attached it in txt file.

My pc specs:
Win 10
5800x
3060ti

My GS log is 19MB, so way to big to simply upload here.

Attached Files
.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 12,64 KB / Downloads: 47)

Sponsored links

can you please do the same without patching your game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You need to set Skip Draw Range to 1 and 1 - that should solve the problem. When there was still the CRC hack setting, the CRC hack setting Aggressive was sufficient, but for now you have to do it with Skip Draw. Get back to this thread when you have tried it. Smile
>jesalveincan you please do the same without patching your game ?

Let's try.
I hope you meant the undub patch, because I honestly don't know if I have any PCSX 'patches' applied. If so - not on purpose.

Still - image is the same.

Attached Files
.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 158,87 KB / Downloads: 26)
(10-30-2023, 08:02 PM)Khi Wrote: You need to set Skip Draw Range to 1 and 1 - that should solve the problem. When there was still the CRC hack setting, the CRC hack setting Aggressive was sufficient, but for now you have to do it with Skip Draw. Get back to this thread when you have tried it. Smile

Wow, sorry, I didn't see your reply and focused on reply above. It helped! Thank you very much, case closed! Laugh