FF X (IPU ERROR)
Sad 
Hi, this is my first post, i'm sorry if my english are bad coz its not my native language ^^

i play Final fantasy with good FPS (60fps-80fps) using PCSX2-R478 and there is little problem here : "when i move into BAR in LUCA to get World Champion (wakka Celestial Weapon) my PCSX2 console show me this Caution [IPU ERROR : Different Transfer mode!], after that i cannot exit from BAR LUCA, i'm stuck here, need help coz i've been play for 60hours without another savestate Sad
thanks

MY COMP SPEC
AMD X2 4000+ 2.1Ghz OC to 2.5Ghz
2 GB DDR2 PC 5300 667 Mhz Oc to 760Mhz
Nvidia 8500GT 512Mb Core 450mhz Oc to 690Mhz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Seems like bugs, have you try with various settings? And plugins especcially with plugins cdvd?
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
thanks for reply, right now i'll try various plugins cdvd.
Quote:i cannot exit from BAR LUCA,
LOL Tongue
Use multiple save states next time. If there's a problem with your save,
then there's probably nothing that can be done.
Also don't hesitate to use memcards too, as savestates are not 100% reliable.
you're using savestates only? omg...
save the game on some savepoint and try again.
ratucabul:
I need a memory card with a save from you.
If you can provide that, I'll look at it Wink
@rama
i don't have that savestates anymore, already overwrite it with another savestates, back 10 hours game from the latest save memory ^^, thank for the reply i think the problem its from the cDvD Plugins, still trying various plugins.
@ratucabul : if you encounter again in same problem with various plugins cdvd, i think for best you can do is report that to Team and seems rama want your memcard with that savegame to be checked.
@ratucabul : if you encounter again in same problem with various plugins cdvd, i think for best you can do is report that to Team and seems rama want your memcard with that savegame to be checked.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.