FF X & X-2
(12-18-2013, 10:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: did you make an iso out of your disc ?
because it looks like you are running directly from the PS2 DVD ?

yup I made ISO's following as some of the FF threads on this forum suggested.

Sponsored links

This really makes no sense, with your hardware you should easily be able to play FFX at your monitor's max res of 1280x768...

Could you show us screenshots of EE, VU and GS settings too please?

There's a handy camera button in the corner of each tab for quick screenshots Smile.
<REDACTED>
(12-18-2013, 10:47 AM)Fezzer Wrote: This really makes no sense, with your hardware you should easily be able to play FFX at your monitor's max res of 1280x768...

Could you show us screenshots of EE, VU and GS settings too please?

[Image: bj3f.jpg]

Could the Audio setting that i have posted on page 1 be doing this?
before hand it played at an ok pace, but the sound was really bad, now the sound is fine and the game lags.

OK. I change the Audio settings to Timestrech and the sound is as laggy as the game.
Not speedhacks, I mean the EE, VU and GS tabs Tongue

Well did you intend for 5.1 surround sound? If you only have 2.0 speakers or something there would be some messed up sound.
<REDACTED>
(12-18-2013, 10:56 AM)Fezzer Wrote: Not speedhacks, I mean the EE, VU and GS tabs Tongue

Well did you intend for 5.1 surround sound? If you only have 2.0 speakers or something there would be some messed up sound.

I change the Audio settings just now to Timestrech and the sound is as laggy as the game.

[Image: mnoz.jpg]

[Image: 2bvl.jpg]

[Image: shn9.jpg]
Disable 'Use synchronised MTGS'

THAT was your problem xD
<REDACTED>
(12-18-2013, 11:09 AM)Fezzer Wrote: Disable 'Use synchronised MTGS'

THAT was your problem xD

OMG IT WORKS> Goodbye, I have to go play now Smile Cheers lads. you are just the most jolly chums around Smile
(12-18-2013, 11:13 AM)jlgx50 Wrote: OMG IT WORKS> Goodbye, I have to go play now Smile Cheers lads. you are just the most jolly chums around Smile

Btw I think you can play at a much nicer 1280x768 resolution if you untick 'native' in GS Plugin Settings and use a custom res of 1280x768.

It's ok, never seen somebody with that issue before Tongue
<REDACTED>
Ok. I've done that and it's running smoothly and at normal pace with no buggy sound(s) it's doing great now. again, thanks for all this help, it means a lot Smile