FF X movie problem
Here is my gamefixes check list

-DMA Execution Hack - Specific fix for Fatal Frame.
-FPU Compare Hack - Special fix for Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
-FPU Mul Hack - Special fix for Tales of Destiny.
-VU Add Hack - Special fix for Tri-Ace games!
-VU Clip Hack - Fixes missing ground geometry is Persona. (Super VU)
-VU XGkick Hack - Special fix for Erementar Gerad.

Which one that you use? Unsure

Sponsored links

oh dont bother he is using one of the new svn's that have a fix for that thing cause it broke around 2900+
so u see parts of the last movie in the new movie. i think the problem is mostly at speed hacks. try not using any of them and tell us if the problem continues. if this doesnt work also try enabling micro vu it may helps.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
There's an option for missing geometry in ZeroGS. Also, FFX is mention in Idle Loop's description. No "Gamefixes" I know of...
(05-14-2010, 11:58 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: oh dont bother he is using one of the new svn's that have a fix for that thing cause it broke around 2900+
so u see parts of the last movie in the new movie. i think the problem is mostly at speed hacks. try not using any of them and tell us if the problem continues. if this doesnt work also try enabling micro vu it may helps.

-I do not use any of speed hack.
-Have enabled micro vu, nothing changed.
-It is not the last movie scene that show. It is the last in game scene, in the other word, it seems like graphic plugin still render in game scene when it should render only the movie.
-The swapping occured where sin attacked the boat first time on the way from besaid island to kilika port but after that until leaving kilika port, there is no swapping occured. I wish the problem only happened in that part of the game. I will continue playing this game, thanks for everyone's kindness.