FF X
Anyone know how to make it gho faster?
I have it running 30-39 fps at times and in fights 20-35 fps :\
I'm using an HP Elitebook 6930p
Specs : 2GB Ram - 1 GB Readyboost
2.60 dual core processor
and Intel 4 graphics
What's weird is my HP Desktop , 3 Gb ram, 2.20 GHz and ati 4350HD can run it 30-39 or 40-45 fps :\
both runing windows 7 ultimate ..
I don't understand why it's so laggy and choppy .. Help? Sad Miss playing this game

Sponsored links

(05-24-2011, 02:16 AM)smoke_weed Wrote: Anyone know how to make it gho faster?
I have it running 30-39 fps at times and in fights 20-35 fps :\
I'm using an HP Elitebook 6930p
Specs : 2GB Ram - 1 GB Readyboost
2.60 dual core processor
and Intel 4 graphics
What's weird is my HP Desktop , 3 Gb ram, 2.20 GHz and ati 4350HD can run it 30-39 or 40-45 fps :\
both runing windows 7 ultimate ..
I don't understand why it's so laggy and choppy .. Help? Sad Miss playing this game

Hi, it appears that you missed clicking on this forum. Don't worry, I'm sure it was an accident. After all, it seems to be happening to a lot of people recently. Most have a twitchy hand or something.

Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Right, moved.

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-24-2011, 02:29 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Right, moved.

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?

ee 40-58
gs 19-30
Im always slowing down , I always get 30-40 fps when its not paused or on a menu or a cutscene (of course)
GSDX 4600 SSE2 < only one that works
Lilpad svn r4510
cdvdgigaherz
usbnull driver 0.7.0
fwnull 0.7.0
dev9null 0.5.0
enabled speedhacks
ee -2
vu-2
other hacks and microvu hacks checkmarked from what I heard is supposed to be
didn't change anything else :\
(05-24-2011, 02:43 AM)smoke_weed Wrote: GSDX 4600 SSE2 < only one that works

Are you sure you have an Elitebook 6930p? The list of available processors all support SSSE3, so you shouldn't be limited to SSE2. The only reason I can think of for SSSE3 not working is if you have an AMD processor. Download Speccy for a detailed list of your hardware.

At any rate, Intel GMA sucks pretty hard, which most laptops have (and I'm assuming yours does if you have an Intel CPU). I don't think your processor is bottlenecking your performance because FFX isn't as CPU-intensive as other games, especially on speedhacks.
(05-24-2011, 03:38 AM)halfhourdump Wrote: Are you sure you have an Elitebook 6930p? The list of available processors all support SSSE3, so you shouldn't be limited to SSE2. The only reason I can think of for SSSE3 not working is if you have an AMD processor. Download Speccy for a detailed list of your hardware.

At any rate, Intel GMA sucks pretty hard, which most laptops have (and I'm assuming yours does if you have an Intel CPU). I don't think your processor is bottlenecking your performance because FFX isn't as CPU-intensive as other games, especially on speedhacks.

It just says intel chip 4 for me Tongue
And I'm not sure, I use the others it just shows command nothing else.. And I hear the music...
And yes I know for a fact its an elitebook 6930p since it says above the volume controll Smile Tongue haha yes it IS for a fact intel not amd
intel mobile core 2 duo p8400 2.26GHz MMX SSe1 2 3 3s 4.1
Neither EE/GS reaching ~90% suggest the grpahics card is the slowdown, try lowering the resolution in GSdx grpahics plugin or simply ticking the "Native" checkbox. Also make sure you don't have Vsync (wait refresh) enabled.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Do you think disabling Aero would help?

The only machines I've tested PCSX2 on with CPUs made before 2009 had Windows XP installed, so I don't have a lot of knowledge on it. Maybe it might give him a FPS boost.