FF XII (PAL, NTSC, JAP) [BUG REPORT AND FIX]
(09-13-2009, 04:40 AM)Zanoab Wrote: ...If this was for the mac port, it would be in the Mac PCSX2 discussion.

yeah, because all threads on this forum are always posted in the right section Laugh

and to the op: if you would have been a bit more generous with info about your system in your first post, we all wouldn't have to guess this much. that you are trying to run pcsx2 on a mac is quite important for us to know, as most users here will have at least some experience with the "pure" windows environment, but rarely any idea about the implications of running pcsx2 on a bootcamped windows mac.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403

Sponsored links

(09-13-2009, 06:10 AM)zero29 Wrote:
(09-13-2009, 04:40 AM)Zanoab Wrote: ...If this was for the mac port, it would be in the Mac PCSX2 discussion.

yeah, because all threads on this forum are always posted in the right section Laugh

and to the op: if you would have been a bit more generous with info about your system in your first post, we all wouldn't have to guess this much. that you are trying to run pcsx2 on a mac is quite important for us to know, as most users here will have at least some experience with the "pure" windows environment, but rarely any idea about the implications of running pcsx2 on a bootcamped windows mac.

this isn't for the mac port i use the windows port through a crossover wrapper i made myself okay? anyways

if my GPU thing lags alot then why does MGS2 SoL MGS3 FF X, FF X-2, FF Dirge of Cerberus, and heaps other's like all the kingdom Hearts games

go over 200 FPS? so i have to limit the fps

also i can't use boot camp since i don't have a windows CD and boot camp doesn't like me and won't work..
[Image: ragnaroc444isroxast.png]