FF XII performance
Hello everyone! It's my first post here so please forgive me my lack of knowledge.

I'm a newbie when it comes to pcsx2 tweaking and am in help in order to run FFXII.

I've got PCSX2 v0.97. The intro is as good as if it'd be a ps2(constant 60fps). Then when it comes to the game itself pcsx2 seems to have trouble with emulating the game Sad I didn't change anything at all in the setup because i've seen my friend play ff-x on a laptop which had way worse specs than my pc does.

Here are my specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 635
Asus M4A785TD-V Evo AMD 785G Socket AM3
Corsair DDR3 4GB PC1333mhz
ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5

Would be nice if you'd have any advice for me, as this is the #1 game i want to run :|

Thanks!

Sponsored links

(04-22-2011, 01:38 PM)Bishonen Wrote: Hello everyone! It's my first post here so please forgive me my lack of knowledge.

I'm a newbie when it comes to pcsx2 tweaking and am in help in order to run FFXII.

I've got PCSX2 v0.97. The intro is as good as if it'd be a ps2(constant 60fps). Then when it comes to the game itself pcsx2 seems to have trouble with emulating the game Sad I didn't change anything at all in the setup because i've seen my friend play ff-x on a laptop which had way worse specs than my pc does.

Here are my specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 635
Asus M4A785TD-V Evo AMD 785G Socket AM3
Corsair DDR3 4GB PC1333mhz
ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5

Would be nice if you'd have any advice for me, as this is the #1 game i want to run :|

Thanks!
max out the slider speedhacks and enable the recommended hacks. Q6600 60fps for the first 20 seconds of gameplay. Never got into the game