FF10 Flashing Problem
I have a problem running ff10, the game runs at full speed and doesnt lag but the characters and some textures keep flashing, I cant even take a screenshot to show you cause the screenshot looks fine but when im playing it it keeps flashing, is there any way to fix this, here are my settings.

GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14 <-- This is the highest my processor supports, SSSE3 2.4ghrz dual core.

Windowed
Direct3D10 (Hardware) <-- I support DX10, Radeon HD 4670, I also tried in DX9 with shader 3 and 2.
No Interlacing
4:3
Natice Internal Res
NLOOP hack on, all other boxes checked off.

My cpu config is set to all defaults, everything checked and frame skip on normal (third option)

Advanced options are also default, chop/zero, normal, denormals are zero for both sections.

And the speed hacks are on defaults too, none are used.

And I dont know what else to include, any help would be apreciated and thank you.

Sponsored links

Try to download new version of Pcsx2 r1888 and try again run ff10 :-)
(11-15-2009, 09:33 AM)Mightylink Wrote: My cpu config is set to all defaults, everything checked and frame skip on normal (third option)

Uh third option of frame limit options is frame skip which is probably what's causing the blinking (it's also not the default), set it to 'None' or 'Limit' as frameskip isnt likely to help you with speed anyway and speedhacks like the Idle Loop Fast-forward may help more if you need speed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
gee thanks, it worked, i had no idea that would of caused it, im used to older emus like nes and sega, this is my first time trying a 3d one Tongue

runs perfect now ty, and not even using any speed hacks