FF10
Ok I have the ps2 game final fantasy 10 but no longer have a ps2 is there any way for me to e able to play it from pcsx2 without a ps2.

Sponsored links

If you got the BIOS from your old Playstation 2 and still own it (not sure what you mean 'no longer have') you could...but I guess you didn't Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I no longer have a ps2 it broke but I still have the games. I was wondering if I could still play the game of ps2.
try to get the bios from it (if ... let's say... only the lens is out), and put it in your pcsx2 folder.
see if it boots, then. And report back
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tossed my ps2 in the trash when it broke. I just happened to come across this emulator and really here are the requirements need a ps2 and the ps2 game I mean if I had all of those I would just use my ps2 but since it is broken this sounded like an awesome thing. really with all the requirements this program seems kind of pointless.(saying this because I cant get it to work at all) I mean I thought the point of an emulator was have game, but it in and play that it. this is just so complicated.
Quote:I mean I thought the point of an emulator was have game, but it in and play that it. this is just so complicated.

Well thats is kinda the point, but as I understand it the ps2 bios is very complicated and therefore they need to include it in the emulator. But since that would be illigal you have to provide it yourslf.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
ok it seems that I did not toss my ps2 so I got the Bios and when I hit excute or run cd( I have final Fantasy 10 in)
I get could not load mem card 1
could not load mem card 2
error opening cdvd plugin

what should I do.
run the bios first and format your mem cards (although you shouldnt get an error about the cards)

as for cdvd make an iso of the game with imgburn and be sure its not mounted
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
ok my bios is a bin file and when I open it note pad comes up have no clue what to do( I had to get a friend to do the Bios Dump for me)
you run the bios from the emulator not in windows xD

select "no disc" in the cdvd tab and then run the emulator "boot cdvd (full)"
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest