FF12 International Config Help
Hello all, Im new to the pcsx2 forum :3

I was just wondering what the best config to run FF12 international at or near 60fps is?
The first cutscene runs at 45fps on average, but after that, it drops down to about 15-20.

Here is my current plugin set-up:
GS: GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16
PAD: SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mod 1.7.1
SPU2: SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0
CDVD: cdvdGigaherz (r4510) 0.8.0
USB: USBnull Driver 0.7.0
FW: FWnull Driver 0.7.0
DEV9: DEV9null Driver 0.5.0

Here are my system specs, if that matters:
Processor: AMD Athlon II Dual Core M300, 2.0GHz
Directx Version 11
Graphics Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
Memory: 4096MB RAM
(please tell me if you need more information Laugh)

Graphics and sound aren't a problem, either, so it doesn't really matter if I have to sacrifice them for speed.

Sponsored links

Both your GPU and CPU are very weak for PS2 emulation. Try enabling some aggressive speedhacks (Config>Emulation Settings>Speedhacks) and enabling some frameskipping (Config>Emulation Settings>GS)
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
It does not help much. I have test a few games on the same CPU and GPU before. Running FFXII on my laptop right now (not the M300 and HD 4200), enabling speedhacks only increases the framerate about 20% in the first area of the game, when you gain control of Rex. Not sure about the rest. He'll get 5 FPS increase for sure Laugh.
(07-20-2011, 07:45 PM)Livy Wrote: It does not help much. I have test a few games on the same CPU and GPU before. Running FFXII on my laptop right now (not the M300 and HD 4200), enabling speedhacks only increases the framerate about 20% in the first area of the game, when you gain control of Rex. Not sure about the rest. He'll get 5 FPS increase for sure Laugh.

He/She can always use the turbo button and feel like is rly fast Tongue