FF12 lag bug on action menu(SOLVED)
So, i was playing normal until i reach  in barheim passage...
when i arrived on the safe zone the shadow started bugging, so i've just ignored.
but when i rach the real dungeon, fighting against mobs, the action menu bugged like the image making the gampelay impossible cause i cant see anything and the sound/speed/video everything lags so much when im trying to do a action
OBS: the normal fps is 60, but as u can see it is 24 in the img

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using. (very interested in speedhack settings and EE/VU settings)

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-04-2017, 07:13 PM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using. (very interested in speedhack settings and EE/VU settings)

Thank You.

i5-3330 3ghz // 12gb ram 1333mhz // windowns 7 home premium // geforce gtx 650 ti
PCSX2- 1.3.0.5900 (SVN) Feb 13 2014

Speed hack EE-2 // VU-0 multi-threa
is it better to use the default options?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're using an almost 3 year old build of PCSX2. Please update to the latest stable build v1.4.0 or the latest git/development build.
(01-04-2017, 07:40 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You're using an almost 3 year old build of PCSX2. Please update to the latest stable build v1.4.0 or the latest git/development build.

where can i find it ? if i change to the newest, how can i save my progress? cause i got that version in a video
well, not a video from us.
save your memcards, delete it, and go to pcsx2 downloads page
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-04-2017, 07:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: well, not a video from us.
save your memcards, delete it, and go to pcsx2 downloads page

it worked, im sorry and thx bye, best software