FF12
FF12 runs too fast on my computer... Not super fast but fast enough where the characters jump around on screen from time to time. Does anyone have any idea how I can slow things down just a tad? I am running no speedhacks and the game is at full screen at 1280X760. Also a slighty off topic question, how do I shut down PCSX2 while running the game at full screen? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsored links

- Maybe you must disable C.I.A.2.
- Check "Close GS window on ESC".
(02-13-2010, 07:19 AM)Cold71 Wrote: FF12 runs too fast on my computer... Not super fast but fast enough where the characters jump around on screen from time to time. Does anyone have any idea how I can slow things down just a tad? I am running no speedhacks and the game is at full screen at 1280X760. Also a slighty off topic question, how do I shut down PCSX2 while running the game at full screen? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Frame limiter? Did you even read the configuration guide?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Cpu
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The guide is nice and all but doesn't really tell you how to go about tweaking the program to help you when you hit a certain situation such as when your game runs too fast or too slow, etc. It would be helpful to add a section of a few basic things to try when you run to one of these situations. Just an idea. As for closing the program when its in full screen mode I still have been unable to do this short of closing it in the task manager. The "escape hack" does not work for me. Any other ideas on this? Thanks.
If the escape hack dosent work then there is no other way then the task manager. You could try setting the frame limit to 60 that could work, whats your pc specs.
You are supposed to read the guide to configure the program. If you read it, you would know the solution to all common problems, along with the FAQ. Of course a guide can't solve your problems as if it had intelligence, but for things like this (which are 90% of questions) it is more than adequate.

Try using Lilypad as a pad plugin and using the close on esc hacks that one has
[Image: newsig.jpg]