FFX - 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 trying to avoid in-game crashes, now start problems
So, I am sure I am not the first one, but I have read forums, I have tryed the Youtube-Suggestions and the other that had similar problems couldn't help me so that I got here.

I have played FFX untill the Temple scene, where Yuna smiles and the game crashes. (wow)

I decided to move from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7, which is suggestet by "wiki" and I also have 1.0.0.

On 1.0.0 I could get into the menu, but the folders "memcards" which I moved and overwrote from 0.9.6 into 1.0.0 couldn't be found in the interface which means no savegame loading.

On 0.9.7 it's wrose. The game can't get started. What comes up can be seen. (scroll down)

Everything worked fine, untill the bugs came up.

My goal out of this:
I would like to play the game by using my savegame from the 0.9.6 memcards in one of the new PCSX2 Engines, which should not cause any bugs.

I'm looking for help.

thx.

EDIT:
(solution)

Newest Version 1.0.0; after copying the memcards file, open the Menu of 1.0.0 and search for the folder, where the engine should load/save from/to

Sponsored links

don't mount your iso into a virtual drive if you plan to launch your game using the internal iso loader
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I just did that to have 2 options.

Starting from ISO.

Starting from virtual drive.

At the beginning the 0.9.6 worked with the virtual drive.
from the screenshots you showed, you are trying to load an iso while it's mounted in a virtual drive.
That's why it can't work
I started the game with 1.0.0. It's working and the bug-scene doesn't appear, too. :-)

The game becomes slower when I open the interface-menu.

Any best-enjoying-settings here? Laugh
Dont push gdx internal res too high and that should do it