FFX-2
I have an ISO of Final Fantasy X-2, before I get flamed I actually own a PS2 and a copy of the game but both are inoperable, and the plug ins for my Pcsx2.exe are by far the closest to the actual speed of the real game I have come across. I am using the most recent version of the GDsx graphics plug in (0.1.0), and the P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0 sound plugin. My Specs are: Processor: Centrino 2 Quad, OS: XP Pro, RAM: 8 Gigs (yes I know XP can not utilize 8Gigs), G-Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT.

The problem I am having though is that with this graphics plug in, and the older versions of it I have tried, create these black vertical lines as well as causing only the top half of the cutscean to be shown and then duplicated below it instead of showing the bottom half of it. I have found that ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 plugin does not cause the graphical error in the opening cutscean but it lags ungodly bad.

So My question was that, does anyone know if this problem can be corrected/has trying to play this game and done so successfully with out graphical problems, since my PC can definitely handle the graphics and processing needed to play this game/run the emulator.

Sponsored links

Unfortunately, no.

Cutscenes are still very buggy in that game.

To make it quite acceptable, and avoid switching plugins, you may cycle through interlace mode with gsdx and keep internal res.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I know that the beta version might not be the best idea (the 0.9.5), but has anyone tried this game with it? Is it worse, or better at all?
I tried it with beta version ... but I don't think it's better than stable version PCSX2 0.9.4 about the Graphics quality , it's just a little improving about the speed .
This game is playable , but it doesn't mean you can play it at fullspeed and have a best Graphic quality . Follow me there a lot of things to discuss about this game .