FFX-2
Hej guys , what are the best specs to make ffx-2 work great ? thanks !

Sponsored links

(01-18-2012, 02:27 PM)Twilight Dawn Wrote: Hej guys , what are the best specs to make ffx-2 work great ? thanks !

First you try it, then you post problems here, deal?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
Believe me.... That's going to be A LONG LIST , can't even make the first scene work even a bit nice ...
How about you post your bash-log to start with?
It runs, there's just something amiss with the graphics.. one sec i'll see if I can upload some pics...
how about these

[Image: problemshot5ffx2.th.png]
[Image: problemshot4ffx2.th.png]
[Image: problemshot1ffx2.th.png]
[Image: problemshot2ffx2.th.png]
[Image: problemshot3ffx2.th.png]

I really wish i could see the combat menu...
(02-02-2012, 07:24 AM)Theneworb Wrote: how about these

[lots of pics here]

Hmmm, sounds like it has to do with how your GP renders the layers. Just mess with interlacing, the other GP settings and the advanced settings. (Don't mess with the advanced settings, but try to switch them around a bit and see if anything helps.)
video's in X-2 use pseudo deinterlacing which throws off the horizontal resolution scaling, thus only gsdx Software display them properly.
Quote:Theneworb Wrote:
how about these

[lots of pics here]

FFX-2 is very hard for pcsx2 to run for the opening fmv but once you pass that, the rest of the gameplay seems to be fine for me.

Do you have a FFX disc as well? If so then the same graphics configuration that you need to use to have the original cursor in the "New Game / Load Game" menu is the same for producing the combat menu on FFX-2. The graphics config should be zzogl 0.1.0 and I can't remember but I don't think there is anything else you need to enable.