FFX-2 Flicker problem with gsdx
sorry to revive a old thread, but ive found disabling MicroVU(if you have the beta version) will stop the flickering in the videos, also if you have the beta version of PCSX2, in the speadhacks disable VU Cycle Stealing it will stop the flickering, also use Blend bff in GSDX will improve the quality in software mode with no decrease in frames per second. i still have not found a way to make it go full speed BUT if you want to do hardware mode you can click the box in GSDX to set to the native resolution it will remove the black lines across the videos (atleast i had the problem with the black lines across the videos in 1920x1080 internal resolution) ive been tryin to find a way to get full frames per second while watching the videos but no luck yet, i will post when i find a way.

also i have a radeon 4670 so if it works for me it will most likely work for you.

Sponsored links

So far for full speed videos you can only get a much faster CPU, kinda sucks but meh :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
FFX-2 ntsc
just want to let everybody know about FMVs
using latest beta(pcsx2-legacy), with all speedhacks on (except VU Cycle Stealing!!), even with MicroVU.
gsdx software mode, default settings - 44 fps (F5 - "bob tff"-method - best picture so far!)
gsdx, dx10,native resolution - 44 fps (flickering. F5 - picture will be interlaced or just darker than normal)
gsdx, dx10,non-native resolution - ugliest thing ever! (whole picture covered with black lines)
zeroGS, default settings - 44 fps, almost like gsdx-soft but interlaced.

gs software:

Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
well, i'm using ati, and get the same problem with the video...but can be solved by using software mode as shadow lady said...well, with losing a few fps, which is atleast still wacth-able for me Laugh Laugh Laugh