FFX-2 Freeze after Daeva fight..
I was wondering if anyone had a solution to my problem. I won't bother posting my system config because the game has ran perfect up to this point(chapter 3) so that is clearly not the issue. Anyways, in Kilika temple you are forced to fight Daeva and when the fight ends, the screen goes black and seems to freeze. The music continues as normal.. I believe it may be a problem with my version of pcsx2, which is 0.9.7 r3878.. Any solutions?

Sponsored links

(09-26-2011, 01:21 AM)btzbtzbtz1 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone had a solution to my problem. I won't bother posting my system config because the game has ran perfect up to this point(chapter 3) so that is clearly not the issue. Anyways, in Kilika temple you are forced to fight Daeva and when the fight ends, the screen goes black and seems to freeze. The music continues as normal.. I believe it may be a problem with my version of pcsx2, which is 0.9.7 r3878.. Any solutions?

yes use the new stable 0.9.8, cause theres no support for the old ones. o/

ps try with out any hacks, i dont recall any problem with my ffx-2 besides the fmv's
I just faced this problem few days ago, and amazingly I got it FIXED!!!!
Ready for the BEST ANSWER? Anyway it works for my PCSX2 0.9.8, Im not sure about yourself.
Go: Config->Emulation Settings->TICK the "Preset" at the Bottom Left-> and Drag the meter to "1-Safest". Then ... ALL DONE!!! ENJOY!