FFX-2 Graphics Plugin (What plugin should i use?)
Ok... there's no need to bump your threads, specially after just 1 hour has passed.

You should always use hardware and switch to software only when necessary, you have a DX10 card so use the Direct3D10 (hardware) option by default. The hardware mode uses the GPU mostly but also the CPU can be a bottleneck in that mode, the software mode uses only the CPU to render stuff and well it needs a graphics card to show the video output anyways Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(11-09-2010, 04:26 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ok... there's no need to bump your threads, specially after just 1 hour has passed.

You should always use hardware and switch to software only when necessary, you have a DX10 card so use the Direct3D10 (hardware) option by default. The hardware mode uses the GPU mostly but also the CPU can be a bottleneck in that mode, the software mode uses only the CPU to render stuff and well it needs a graphics card to show the video output anyways Tongue2

This thred has been up for allmost 24hours not one hour. And i bumped so it wouldent take for ever to get a respons. Well any how... i will try that out and see how it looks.Tongue
Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60 GHz
2.00 GB (RAM)
Windows 7 (32bit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
[Image: alphaomega2ey2.gif]
(11-09-2010, 05:02 AM)Just_Another_Dude Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 04:26 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ok... there's no need to bump your threads, specially after just 1 hour has passed.

This thred has been up for allmost 24hours not one hour. And i bumped so it wouldent take for ever to get a respons. Well any how... i will try that out and see how it looks.Tongue

Ok... it looks ok but its blocky... like realy poor graphics. I dont know why.
Got any ideas? Scratches head.Blink
2.00 GB (RAM)
Windows 7 (32bit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
(11-09-2010, 05:02 AM)Just_Another_Dude Wrote: This thred has been up for allmost 24hours not one hour. And i bumped so it wouldent take for ever to get a respons.

Yes and you bumped in less than an hour... after a double post... and now double posted again so take a warning...

*free bump*
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-09-2010, 06:11 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 05:02 AM)Just_Another_Dude Wrote: This thred has been up for allmost 24hours not one hour. And i bumped so it wouldent take for ever to get a respons.

Yes and you bumped in less than an hour... after a double post... and now double posted again so take a warning...

*free bump*

You have been reported for abuse of the rating system. All of my posts have been valid posts excluding the (one) bump that you contenue to badger me about. I came to this forum for help. Not Abuse.
2.00 GB (RAM)
Windows 7 (32bit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
(11-09-2010, 06:18 AM)Just_Another_Dude Wrote: You have been reported for abuse of the rating system. All of my posts have been valid posts excluding the (one) bump that you contenue to badger me about. I came to this forum for help. Not Abuse.

Spams the forum and reports about shadow lady.

You made my day Laugh

About your problem :

of course it looks poor. The native PS2 resolution is low compared to your PC screen.
Try increasing gsdx internal res, using "square" resolutions like 1024*1024.
Don't push it too high to avoid artifacts, though...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
All you questions are actually answered in the configuration guide here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7
which you are supposed to have read already before posting questions....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-09-2010, 06:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: All you questions are actually answered in the configuration guide here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7
which you are supposed to have read already before posting questions....

Well i did not know there was a guide. Its not like there is a huge sign that points to it on the main page of the forums.Happy
2.00 GB (RAM)
Windows 7 (32bit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
You mean like the READ THIS FIRST in red that is in front of the stickied guide in this forum? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Discussion
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-09-2010, 09:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: You mean like the READ THIS FIRST in red that is in front of the stickied guide in this forum? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Discussion

Ya that lol!!!Biggrin
2.00 GB (RAM)
Windows 7 (32bit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250