FFX-2 Sound
Yet again, i need the help of u guys.
this time, i do get the ingame sound, only now the problem is that the stereo sound isnt sounding right. its lagging big time hearing music, screams and voices doubled and cracking.
I've tried every sound plugin and none has fixed the problem.
my default to use is the P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0, due its good work with FFX.
unfortunatly the sound i recorded, cant be attached due some unknown reason!

if any1 could help me I would appreciate it, if i need to look up on my computer specs it will take a while since i need to llok on my comp.

Greetz Gary

p.s. sorry for my bad english, and if i dont respond quickly; im from the netherlands and our time differs alot Tongue
The bird of Hermes is my name,
Eating my wings to make me tame.

Sponsored links

Use SPU2-X with default settings. Then report back how that works Wink
well its the same as always, and i said i already tried all the sound plugins, ive tried spu2-x even adjusting the interpolation, but it either wont change at all or even get worse.
Its hard to explain how it sounds like, and a shame i cant attach the sound i recorded.

thanks for trying though ^^
Ive found out, that the sound problem only lies with the cutscenes ( the scenes in wich everything looks much more realistic). When the intro finished everything regained normal speed and voice, everything is attaking great. still had to enable FFX hack, geometry problem is still active in FFX-2

if any1 get me information on how to solve the sound, id appreciate it.
if there are 40 movies like in FFX, id hate too all watch them in this crp quality -_-
Sorry, I think this is a known issue and don't know how to help with these FFX-2 issues.