FFX-2 compitability
Hello there, I've got a little question regarding the compatibility of FFX-2 (oh wait....)

Er, well, my question is:
What does "Region: G" mean? E, U, and J should be clear, but G? (I'm just asking because its marked as "ingame" for G Ohmy)

Thanks in advance,
nijatzu

Sponsored links

G as Germany?Tongue /just a guess, but I think there is a german version.
Dang, that wouldn't be good.... I live in germany and thus I'd have the "German Version" if your guess is correct
oh you live in Germany and you didn't understand what G means weird Huh
the version is 0.9.2 ( another outdated game ) now 0.9.8
dont worry its playable for sure Smile
Ouch=], but give it a try, the compatibility list is often outdated. And surely it's the case hereTongue it's ingame at 0.9.2 ;P we have 0.9.8 ;P go figure the rest=].

(Tongue slow reply/doubled;c)
To add, I saw a pnach file for german version on 0.9.6 soo yea it's likely working just fine, especially now on 0.9.8:3
(07-08-2011, 11:45 PM)abdo123 Wrote: oh you live in Germany and you didn't understand what G means weird Huh
the version is 0.9.2 ( another outdated game ) now 0.9.8
dont worry its playable for sure Smile
Phew, I was scared there for a moment.
And well, I feared that it could mean "Germany", but i had to be 100% sure Smile

thanks guys!
go and buy it and don't worry it will work
Does anyone know why games in Deutschland are not PAL? I hear Resident Evil 4 has a German version and it sucks. This country belongs to Europe, doesn't it?
Games released in Germany are PAL by default. Some offer a PAL/NTSC mode switcher though.
anyway why people prefer PAL / NTSC games
please can anyone tell me the difference between them why people prefer one of them