FFX Bug
My apologies, I thought that you had a different problem than the one posted here, since you didn't give a lot of details. The memory card should give you exactly what you need, though.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

(07-04-2011, 04:35 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: My apologies, I thought that you had a different problem than the one posted here, since you didn't give a lot of details. The memory card should give you exactly what you need, though.

Once again - the memory card has an NTSC save we need a PAL save. The conversion software does not seem to work on MAC. I gave enough detail to explain this twice I just think you didn't read it.
(07-04-2011, 05:25 AM)miseru99 Wrote: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Y6Y2MGQ

Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Thought you were talking about wsherman's one again like your earlier post Smile
So you converted the NTSC memcard to a PAL memcard ;p cool didn't know you could do that Laugh but the PAL version is different of the NTSC version , we got Dark Aeons and Penance , won't that cause errors or something ?
Well that NTSC save was exact same size as my own later PAL saves, and I completely forgot we had more in PAL than NTSC version had, but as I tried the converted save seems to load just fine for me. Maybe the NTSC version save had already proper format ready for dark aeons and stuff as PAL, just didn't had time to add actual game componentsTongue.
(07-04-2011, 05:25 AM)miseru99 Wrote: If you guys think that was a jerk you didn't meet certain "whatever you say I say better" person here yetTongue.
I have PAL FFX and never got a crash, but yeah that's a mac section probably works differently. I didn't had such early save, but I converted the save from above to PAL. I left the NTSC one inside, so don't be confused if you see 2 saves inside.

I'm pretty sure 7zip had mac version too, but just in case, non-packed version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Y6Y2MGQ

Hey, thanks for the link, but, if it's not too much trouble, could you please post a save with the Expert Sphere Grid? I've really been looking forward to playing on the Expert Sphere Grid on a PAL, and I can't seem to find a save state online with it. Thanks in advance. Smile
Ok, gonna find my FFX dvd and run through to it in like an hour, unless somebody have it already and post it fasterTongue.
(08-14-2011, 03:19 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Ok, gonna find my FFX dvd and run through to it in like an hour, unless somebody have it already and post it fasterTongue.

Thanks a bunch man. I really appreciate. I hope a don't sound too pushy, but just a reminder: FFX PAL, First save, Expert Sphere Grid.

Thank you soooooo much in advance man.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
FFX 1'st save Expert Sphere /PAL version:

.zip   FFX.zip (Size: 20,86 KB / Downloads: 333)
Guess there are lots of un-zip programs for mac?Tongue
In case not - non-packed .ps2 file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?az6kcpd8yw1p3pk

You're welcome - At least I tested new svn windows build with FFX, couse was lazy without having iso on hdd;P, playing from dvd sucks.