FFX Crash
ok so cheats were disabled and i didn't load it from save state (never doing that again) and it seems to work now. thanks guys for the help. here's my emulog.txt anyway. Biggrin
Life is what you make it

Sponsored links

(04-27-2013, 12:27 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Please post the emulog.txt (found at the logs folder). Hopefully it may tell us what is going wrong.

I assume you have the cheats disabled for the testing. Besides, try from a new game or from memcard. Sstates may be corrupted at this point.

Leave "Automatic games fixes" always enabled, also.

PS: Something must be wrong at your side, this game is known to run fine, mainly under such powerful CPU. As stated before, the 620 is the weaker link in there, man, this CPU deserves at least a midrange+ videocard, like 650 and above (not I'm telling you need it to play this game).

yeah i know Blush been trying to save up a little for nvidia geforce gtx titan Smile
Life is what you make it
Emulog seems fine.save states are not stable everytime,sure they get corrupted when u change any setting in emulator.this happened with me also.so it's better to not save in save states.only use save states in emergencies & don't touch settings in the emulator.if u want to change any setting in emulator,change it back when u load any save state.

And u already make it working.good to hear that.Best of luck in future Wink
(04-27-2013, 12:57 PM)Preet Wrote: Emulog seems fine.save states are not satable everytime,sure they get corrupted when u change any setting in emulator.this happened with me also.so it's better to not save in save states.only use save states in emergencies & don't touch settings in the emulator.if u want to change any setting in emulator,change it back when u load any save state.

And u already make it working.good to hear that.Best of luck in future Wink

yeah i will def only use it for emergencies from now on and thanks for the help man Biggrin
Life is what you make it
This game is quite buggy. As others have said, avoid pnach cheats, Use the save editor if you need to change something in your file. Also sometimes you may need to set you clamps to full/extra to get past some parts that are known to hang.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(04-27-2013, 03:40 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: This game is quite buggy. As others have said, avoid pnach cheats, Use the save editor if you need to change something in your file. Also sometimes you may need to set you clamps to full/extra to get past some parts that are known to hang.

thanks and yeah i've completely quit using the pnach cheats and only use the save editor now. it hasn't frozen on me yet but i'll try that when/if it does. thanks
Life is what you make it
Pnach cheats worked just fine with me on my FFX game I might just be lucky then Smile
(04-27-2013, 04:03 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Pnach cheats worked just fine with me on my FFX game I might just be lucky then Smile

yeah everytime i try to use them my game freezes and shuts down pscsx2 Ohmy
Life is what you make it
I too have personally had this game crash/hang when using pnach codes, especially in Luca.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

I've used cheats on this game many times and I have never encountered issues. I've played through the game many times using PCSX2.
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit