Poll: Has this happened to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FFX - Djose Temple Entrance - Infinite Loop Bug
Really weird =S
According to the pcsx2 guide, there is a speedhack that prevents infinite loops. But you said you had tried with them on.
Either way, the hack is this:

Config-Emulation Settings-Speedhacks-Enable Wait Loop Detection

And try this one too, it might help:

Config-Emulation Settings-Speedhacks-Enable INTC Spin Detection.

If it doesn't function, you should change your graphic plugin. Or maybe try an older version of pcsx2, FFX is supposed to be well emulated.

Sponsored links

Wow sorry I've been waiting for the reply and I didn't noticed it went to a new page lol. I've tried with those options and it has the same effect, I'm going to try an older emulator now.
Alright... So I can't even manage to run FFX on the 9.4 version, it crashes straight away when it's turned on.
trying the 0.9.5 beta r1888 would be better
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
zip and attach your memory card and we will see if we can reproduce the problem and then suggest a solution.
Could this be caused by a corrupted ISO? Try re-ripping it, just in case?
(01-20-2011, 04:38 PM)prafull Wrote: zip and attach your memory card and we will see if we can reproduce the problem and then suggest a solution.

Memory card zipped and attached.
Thank you for your time guys.
(01-20-2011, 05:01 PM)iviv Wrote: Could this be caused by a corrupted ISO? Try re-ripping it, just in case?

Won't be possible, I ripped it in Portugal and I moved to another country and I gave the game to a friend of mine before I came here, since I wasn't bringing my PS2. Is there a way to see if there are missing files in the ISO?

EDIT: I have just tried with R1888 and I get the same result.

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd001.zip (Size: 33,87 KB / Downloads: 116)
I converted your save game to my NTSC version and it works fine. May be you are getting confused? Coz when Yuna is bowing you need to move ahead. You sure you tried pressing your movement button? its not a loop or anything, she will just keep on bowing unless you move ahead or else its an iso problem. That's the spot, right?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh my word... I feel so stupid right now, fail of the year, it's just it looked like it was still in story mode and it looked like it was frozen because of the earthquake...

Thank you so much and sorry for wasting your time! :s WOW that was so stupid of me!BlushBlush