FFX Final Fantasy X hangs at white screen
Hi all, I'm, a newb here so sorry if this is something easy. I am running version 0.9.7 on Mountain Lion and attempting to play FFX from an .iso. I have no problem getting it to launch and play. Initially FPS would be down at like 30-40, making it almost unplayable. I then moved up the "EmotionEngine (EE) Sync Hacks" to 2x, and now the game plays great at around 50-60 FPS average. The problem is that after the first cutscene with Auron the screen goes white and pcsx2 becomes unresponsive. I have to forcequit and restart all over again, although the same thing just happens again. Any ideas on getting this fixed? As far as I know, I haven't changed any prefs except for the EE speed. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Nevermind, did some searching and solved the problem. For anyone else having this problem, you need a memory card that has been saved directly after the whitescreen as apparently this is a known issue. I found one in an earlier thread. Just save the memory card into the package contents of pcsx2.app, then load the memory card at the load screen.
(08-16-2012, 07:22 PM)st0rmcr0w Wrote: Nevermind, did some searching and solved the problem. For anyone else having this problem, you need a memory card that has been saved directly after the whitescreen as apparently this is a known issue. I found one in an earlier thread. Just save the memory card into the package contents of pcsx2.app, then load the memory card at the load screen.

Hey, I just started the game.. and you're right. Mine just freezed there.. could you tell me where can I get a memory card that has saved after the whitescreen ? :\
Same problem

also can't find where to download memory card file.