FFX Graphics
Hey, so i was thinking is there any way to improve my graphics in ffx on pcsx2 0.9.9.5347 (svn). Ive seen videos in youtube people playing
ffx whit good graphics on pcsx2 and my graphics look pritty crap compared to them.

(Don't know is this information necessary but anyway here my specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor 3.00Ghz
Amd radeon hd 6570
8gb ram

Im using atm all recommended speed hacks and MTVU and direct3D11 hardware. (Not using EE OR VU chos someones reported there may be problems)

But yeah if someone would like to give tips to my kind of idiot it would be pretty awesome! Thanks

(Btw, i saw that there is new pcsx2 1.0 available, is there any way to move my games save files from svn 5347 to that?) Thanks

Sponsored links

You can try to increase you native multiplier to 2x or more until you got lag...

(08-04-2012, 10:45 AM)portlock Wrote: (Btw, i saw that there is new pcsx2 1.0 available, is there any way to move my games save files from svn 5347 to that?) Thanks

Easy, move memcards folder (old PCSX2) to new PCSX2 folder..
Okay, thanks for your answer!
Plugins > Video > Switch the internal resolution to your liking OR increase scale to x3 or anything that your PC can handle. Remember to enable the FFX gamefixes. You can also add some anti-aliasing with HW Hacks.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Ok, thanks for the tip.