FFX Hanging cutscene
Hey,

Been playing one of my favourite games, FFX, im 11 hrs into the game and after you leave Djose Temple, the part where Yuna comes running out after oversleeping, the cutscene crashes PCSX2, it hangs everytime. I tried disabling the game fixes but that didnt help.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? I hope so!

Thanks!

Sponsored links

latest beta + micro VU should do the trick. if not pass a save my way and I'll pass it if I can. (still been too lazy to start my own game on FFX lol)
Im sorry I have no idea what Microvu is, where can I get it? Also, is the Beta available from the normal download section or somewhere in the forum?
it's in CPU options, and yes, it's in the downloads section on the top of the forum
Ok thanks Ill try that now.
Hey,

I got everything up and running (the beta), where do I find the savefiles I made with the non-beta PCSX2? lol, I thought I could just copy the memorycard files but that doesnt seem to work.

thanks.
(09-19-2009, 06:21 PM)smocho Wrote: Hey,

I got everything up and running (the beta), where do I find the savefiles I made with the non-beta PCSX2? lol, I thought I could just copy the memorycard files but that doesnt seem to work.

thanks.

the beta should use normal memory cards like normal, save-states don't work on new versions, they're incompatable.
So, what ure saying is that I have to start the game from the beginning to find out if a cutscene 11 hrs deep into the game wont hang? :s

is sending you my savegame still an option? lol
Hey Saiki,

Thanks for the help but I fixed it, I was looking at the Thank you stickythread and I noticed someone talking about playing FFX with VUskip, enabled it and voila, cutscene went on even when the picture went berserk Smile

Passed it now!

Thanks again.