FFX Int Codes SCES [50490]
Alright, I've tried searching forever and haven't found anything regarding Codebreaker, Gameshark, or ARM codes for the 50490 version of FFX International. There's a ton for the Japanese and US versions, but none for the PAL version 50490...

All I want to do is give Kimahri 35 Sphere Levels. I also want to disable that cheat after I've used those Sphere Levels.

Any way I can attain this?

This is my ID checker for my version of FFX-Int:
DD 22 64 EA 36 38 80 FD AE 38 1A 70 64 CC C8 3C 63 03 A7 20
and SCES_504.90

Thank you,

bbkdude

Sponsored links

This is the pal version(SCES 50490 )not the international(SLPS 25088).You can try this if you want
Yeah, the easiest way to do that would be to use the save editor. To make a code that gives only Kimahri exactly 35 sphere levels will require a bit of thinking on your behalf.
(09-24-2009, 04:03 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Yeah, the easiest way to do that would be to use the save editor. To make a code that gives only Kimahri exactly 35 sphere levels will require a bit of thinking on your behalf.

+ to install JRE Tongue
btw I made an portable version of JRE and now I can use your editor without the need to install JRE Tongue
hey i just used ffxed on my pal version i also have the uk and it took me forever but i finally just edited my own save and its just at the begining on zanarkand road Laugh so send me a email to [email protected] if you want me to and ill send you my save. everyone in party all stats auron tidus and yuna have custom weapons with auto haste break hp and break damage and counter attack 99 mill bahumut anime and seymore too. all luca spheres bought. all items. blitzball all stats levels and techs. and more.
My Final Fantasy X is also PAL version SCES 50490

I use Codebreaker. These codes worked for me.

MasterCode (this code Must be on for everything to work)
F0100008 002DE287

Kimari
Max sphere level
0031EC93 000000FF

other codebreaker codes that worked for my FFX SCES 50490 can be found here:

http://www.ultimate-cheatz.de/codebase/d...l1&id=5750
http://www.ultimate-cheatz.de/codebase/d...l1&id=5751

I know what some of you are thinking. I posted codes for SLPS-25088.
Well, I don't know about SLPS-25088 version, but these codes worked for my FFX SCES 50490.
Please make a new thread or don't respond in a thread over 2 years old Smile