FFX International Save Request
I'm trying to play FFX International in PCXS2, but I have the classic problem where the game freezes near the beginning. I tried to find a save from later in the game, but every save I've found is from very late. Does anyone have a FFX International save from very early in the game, say the first or second save point?

Thanks!

Sponsored links

Is the game NTSC or PAL???
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
/to PostalDude You shouln't ask that question. Mellow

/to vorlik AFAIK there is a total of 5 International versions of FFX. I'm not sure if their saves are compatible with each other. What is your game catalogue number? You should post it here so other ppl will know if their version is match and they can help.

My catalogue number is SLPM-67513, which is the Korean International version. But I'm now in the middle of the game, sorry.

P.S: If the crash you encountered is the "Auron Look!", it is due to a bad iso/disc. Clean your disc and redump again.
(06-27-2012, 07:13 AM)vorlik Wrote: I'm trying to play FFX International in PCXS2, but I have the classic problem where the game freezes near the beginning. I tried to find a save from later in the game, but every save I've found is from very late. Does anyone have a FFX International save from very early in the game, say the first or second save point?

Thanks!

i don't think so.., this problem is not classic, probably your DVD Game have scratch,

International = means FFX the Europian Final Fantasy X Release with Ps2 Console Version hu?
anyway i can help you. send me private message here when u are online and i help you.
Here...saved right after the first boss battle

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 16,91 KB / Downloads: 1.265)