FFX International
i got an ISO of FFX-INT and loaded it up on PCSX2 9.6, but it's not giving me anything but a black screen on the emulator. i tried mounting it on a virtual drive with powerISO, and i also tried using the linuz CDVD plugin, neither gave me other results

i then tried changing my bios to the japanese bios, figuring that i would need a virtual japanese PS2 to play the ISO, just like IRL you need an NTSC-J PS2 to play the game, but still nothing.

any help here? any plugins or configurations i need to get/use in order to play this game?

Sponsored links

Does the same happen if you run it from the disc? does the PCSX2 console window show any specific error when you try to run it?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
don't have the disc, so i can't run it from that. i borrowed from a friend. i'm thinking the ISO might be bad or something

the last things the console talks about are ELF program load address, and then it says HDD Enable:1
hemmm. Keeping an ISO without having the original disc is illegal, I think
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-27-2009, 11:46 AM)jesalvein Wrote: hemmm. Keeping an ISO without having the original disc is illegal, I think

not true, what if your original disc was destroyed and the iso is your legit backup copy? You still own license to play this game. At least thats how it is in my country.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
(07-27-2009, 12:24 PM)nataq01 Wrote:
(07-27-2009, 11:46 AM)jesalvein Wrote: hemmm. Keeping an ISO without having the original disc is illegal, I think

not true, what if your original disc was destroyed and the iso is your legit backup copy? You still own license to play this game. At least thats how it is in my country.

Maybe so, but the OP blatantly pirated it. apart from the fact he "got an ISO" he also mentioned he has multiple bios's, i doubt for a second he has more than one PS2. So i am issuing a warning for support of warez, we do not tollerate it here.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]