FFX Is running slow... Help?
Question 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sponsored links

Your PC is really really slow. Nothing you do can change that and your framerates are normal.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The ones in the recommended system in the FAQ.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
A Core2Duo or Phenom II/Athlon II CPU running at around 3GHz and a 9600GT video card will give you full speeds for most games including FFX.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
i know it's stupid, but i can't figure out how to get ff 10 in the first place! ya mind sending me the addy to download the file?
i know it's stupid, but i can't figure out how to get ff 10 in the first place! ya mind sending me the addy to download the file? *removed*
title it as ff 10
http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html Wrote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64