FFX Language changing?
You can't change the language of this game.
Unless you have the international version, then you can change the SUBTITLES between japanese and english but the speech remains in english.

Speech exists only in japanese (original japanese version only) and english (all other PAL/US versions)

But subtitles and text are translated to almost every language if you have the country specific version.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

Sponsored links

(12-16-2011, 03:26 AM)xstyla Wrote: nothing you can do. you have to stick to english. there're no dub versions. neither other language.

if you wanna learn something play it in japanese and read english subs. 2in1 lesson. Laugh

(12-16-2011, 03:24 AM)tallbender Wrote: is your game disk supports spanish speech.
e.g. SLUS 20312 is only for english speech.

can't read english?? i translate w/ you:
(es el disco de juego es compatible con el habla español.
por ejemplo SLUS de 20312 es sólo para hablar Inglés.)

oh im sorry i meant i need the texts in english too, not the speech in spanish..
if you want the text in english, get the international version, the US version or the UK PAL version.
FFX International is the best one btw. But harder to get.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

hi im having a problem (not about ffx or pscx2) ... i have a new PC and the problem is that every file after the name must have their filetype.. i mean, ex: a photo name must end with .jpg otherwise it says that it might become unusable...on my old PC i could rename any file and it was not important to put the file name extension...can somebody help me and tell me what should i do,maybe to change something that will allow me to remane without putting the filename extension..
nevermind, i found what to do Smile thnx