FFX No Cutscenes
Every cutscene is messed up, not allowing me to see any of them.
[Image: pcsxscreen.jpg]
I've used F9 on each of the videos, but there is no change.
I am using ZeroGS 0.97.1 Video plugin on Win 7 64-bit.
What should I use?

Sponsored links

gamefixes > FFX fix....

Search next time. there's countless threads on it, and a quick search through the emulator itself would have brought up the solution
(07-13-2010, 11:24 PM)Saiki Wrote: gamefixes > FFX fix....

I have the FFX video game fix selected. The cutscenes are still funky.
including the one in ZeroGS? I wouldn't be using ZeroGS anyway if you can use gsDX (which it works fine in)
(07-13-2010, 11:29 PM)Saiki Wrote: including the one in ZeroGS? I wouldn't be using ZeroGS anyway if you can use gsDX (which it works fine in)

With gsDX, every time I run it the game window crashes, no matter which configuration I use, besides ZeroGS.

I have a Geforce GTX 465 1 GB
Don't use AA for FFX cutscenes. And try ZZogl to.
Complete:
I'd try to resolve the GSdx crashing problem rather than getting ZeroGS to work.
Did you update DirectX yet? Do you use the latest versions that came in the 0.9.7 package?
(07-14-2010, 01:43 AM)rama Wrote: Complete:
I'd try to resolve the GSdx crashing problem rather than getting ZeroGS to work.
Did you update DirectX yet? Do you use the latest versions that came in the 0.9.7 package?

Yes I did update my DirectX.
I'll try, but even when I switch to different modes (Like Dx 9/10/11, even with Software or Hardware mode) I get no changes, besides window sizes.
I use AA on the game, but is there a way to turn AA off for cutscenes?
The same way you apply AA........I think the shortcut for it is F2. If not, just check in the configuration screen, it should say it there.

It's better to try and resolve the issue with GSDX since ZeroGS is too outdated.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate