FFX Performance Issues *LAST RESORT*
First,i did NOT abuse you for piracy,VeaaC did and since he did it on another thread too,he has received a warning.Second,I was just suggesting to prevent this in the future it would be better to add that information,since not everyone knows that.You are the one with the attitude problem it seems,even though you are right in this case (and I didn't say you weren't).Anyway back on topic,if you want to continue this take it on PM
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

maybe a good idea bios discussion only for dumping purposes !
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
im just going to keep this up till you stop deleting my posts for no reason Tongue2
You do know antagonizing a mod is a good way to find yourself banned?

Also on topic of the thread is try turning on both 2x speed hacks. I don't have my FFX disk on me to check if it causes any problems with it but most games I have tried seem to work with it and it gives a pretty good speed up.
Hm my System is very simular, except that i overclocked my CPU to 3Ghz.
I have the same PCSX2 Version (658) with GSDX 0.1.14 and i can play FFX with Fullscreen non-native 1024x1024 resolution and it runs really well, just some framedrops at the beginning and sometimes in game, but very rare. Maybe its just the 600Mhz that you dont have?
Quote:Also on topic of the thread is try turning on both 2x speed hacks. I don't have my FFX disk on me to check if it causes any problems with it but most games I have tried seem to work with it and it gives a pretty good speed up.
You should buy one and make an ISO with that Smile.
btw, don't use gsdx in DirectX 10 mode, or you will get some problem with Yuna's face ( sad ), DirectX 9 (Hardware) is better
Cheers Bositman , attempting your recommendation now . Fingers Crossed !! Biggrin
Nah I have the game it's just at home while I am at my dorm in college. It's there with about half of my 60+ game collection
Would love to get home and Try all the different suggestions you guys are suggesting .... only 5 hours to go ! will let you guys know how i went !
(01-30-2009, 04:04 PM)dralor Wrote: You do know antagonizing a mod is a good way to find yourself banned?

well at least they should PM the person who did the post saying why they deleted such post. RolleyesUnsure
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja