FFX Quicktime Events not registering
post the CRC of the game you are using so we can see if one of us has exactly the same version.

Sponsored links

my crc is BB3D833A , NTSC-U , SLUS-20312, I tested from the physical dvd since I didn't feel like making an image, I doubt that matters though Tongue2
Well I do have the latest SVN, but I have no idea which plugins to get, because I got all the plugins in a jump drive from a friend, is there some convenient link I could look at maybe Laugh?

*Oh, you editted the post, thats convenient!

(07-01-2012, 08:36 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: post the CRC of the game you are using so we can see if one of us has exactly the same version.

The CRC of the game, I have no clue what a CRC is, though it sounds like production and make, any idea where I can find it?
Go to the Others menu; activate Show console, start the game, check the "console window"
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1) Game CRC = 0xBB3D833A, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC

Close enough to being the same, only real difference I see is the region, as NTSC-U.

*EDIT*
Just realized I was using a 0.9.9 version, the beta methinks. I tried 0.9.8 but that didn't work either. so it's definitely a problem with the ISO or my settings.
Alright, using the 0.9.8 I changed the keys as I attempted to do in 0.9.8 and it actually worked this time, the joypad seemed to be the issue, I need to reinstall my keyboard drivers I think.
use different keys, especially if you're mixing modifiers (shift/alt/crtl) with the directional keys