FFX Quicktime Events not registering
Hello there, I've had this problem with quick time events in the game (or rather, a single persisting problem with just this one.) where something simply refuses to register. When attempting the Jecht Shot mini-game on the Ship to Luca, it will give me the Instructions on what to do, but Upon asking me to do Lower right X the game refuses to let me put in the final input. This happens in 0.9.9.5326, and also happened when I tested it in 0.9.6, which was needed earlier to get past a point in Kilika Island where the game refused to progress after the sending scene.

I already stated the two builds I used for PCSX2, but I used the following plugins on 0.9.9

GSdx 5330 (MSVC 16.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16
LilyPad svn (r5258)
SPU2-X r5317 2.0.0
cdvdGigaherz (r4488) 0.8.0

*EDIT:This is the CRC Build for the game itself
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1) Game CRC = 0xBB3D833A, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_203.12;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC

If anyone can help me with my problem, i'd appreciate it, and will go into more detail as requested.

Sponsored links

Works fine here, are you running from disc? It could be a scratched disc or a problem with your environment.
try setting the EE Clamping to full.
(07-01-2012, 07:12 AM)whiteclad57 Wrote: Works fine here, are you running from disc? It could be a scratched disc or a problem with your environment.

I'm running from a VCD file pulled from a disk a while ago as a backup, as my PS2 was likely to go under at the time. The disk itself was working fine long after I extracted, up until I had given it to a younger sibling for a birthday. If the VCD itself is corrupt, i'm not sure, but I don't think it is, compared to the CD.
(07-01-2012, 07:14 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: try setting the EE Clamping to full.

Made an attempt, nothing whatsoever changed.
post your memory card (zipped) please

.zip   memcards.zip (Size: 40,96 KB / Downloads: 197)

Here you go.
works ok here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I get to that point, but when I reach the last one on practice, it doesn't take any input. what version do you have and what plugins?
(07-01-2012, 08:32 AM)KiruGX Wrote: I get to that point, but when I reach the last one on practice, it doesn't take any input. what version do you have and what plugins?

That was after I put in all the inputs it goes into a short cutscene,

I'm using a gamepad so maybe diagonal input is easier to put in then on a keyboard, after that you talk to yuna for a cut scene and it asks to save game and it continues on Smile

I used the latest pcsx2 SVN and plugins from the SVN.
Video Gsdx, lilypad, I also use no speedhacks besides for MTVU.