FFX Random Lag
(04-11-2011, 04:19 PM)recoder Wrote: You Can use the Game booster application.Happy It makes the emulation priority highest and disables[or makes the priority least] all Background processes eg. Anti-Virus etc..Tongue

Someone ban the next person who suggests gamebooster. Its snake oil.

Sponsored links

hmmmm
great temptation....

But i'd say that everyone knows it already... We'll just let him try to sell his fake soft alone Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i've been trying to use that GB stuff for years now, i still see no difference and clearing up "RAM" ain't gonna help you out anyway (it's really *****), It took me 2 days to find my old PS2 games, And find Final Fantasy X, Let's see if its really a CPU intensive PC.
[Image: 2555882.png]
GB is not that bad. Its good for computers that are toooooooooo slow! GameBooster is NOT My Software....
PS: I don't use it too!
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(04-11-2011, 05:56 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Someone ban the next person who suggests gamebooster. Its snake oil.

Oh god, this.

I actually looked into it once and when I saw the part about defragmenting ram I almost puked. Not only would that be stupid and pointless to do, it is impossible to control how your operating system maps physical ram to virtual addresses :/

Then it turns around and flat out lies to you, saying that it freed X amount of ram for stopping processes like the Java updater. Hello? The Java updater doesn't use ram, 99.99% of the time it is paged entirely to disk. I suppose if your machine was so crappy and poorly setup that your page file was full it would help to disable it, but come on.

I would be happy to cock punch the developers of this software if given the chance.