FFX Save [PAL/GER]
Hey,

could anyone provide me a Mcd001.ps2 data with a savegame of FFX somewhere at the beginning? Like when u're about to enter the first temple after meetin' Wakka & co.

It would be great if all Key Items are available already (tbh, i really just care about the al bhed lexika so i can understand everything they say throughout the game, but pretty much any early save will do)

I tried using GameFaq savegames, mymc, psv exporter, PS2SaveConverter, PS2SaveBuilder but nothing seems to work for me so i basically just need a working Mcd0001.ps2 data. Anything around the beginning after meeting Wakka will do but as i already pointed out the al bhed lexika would be nice.

Excuse me for my english and thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Why do you need it? 30 mins are all it takes to get there. It is faster than requesting and wait 'till someone does it for you.
Well, it takes like 1.5 hours to get to the first temple with all the cutscenes. i completed FF7 & FF9 for like 10 times at least, but in FF8 i always get bored after the Ifrit cave and it's just way too boring to always repeat the same *****, even if it's just 1-3 hours to get to the point i have been.
With FF10 it's similiar, i completed it several times when i was younger, but i had to play the first 1-3 hours of the game for at least 4 times during the last year due to a new computer, no backup, selling my netbook, getting bored and deleting everything etc.

I'm just too lazy to do it by myself and it'd be nice to have a save with all the al bhed lexika as i said. I have plenty of other games to play meanwhile so i can't even get myself to play the first couple of hours of the game right now.
Go to www.gamefaq.com and go to FFX savegames. They have a save that starts out at the Temple before you fight that big ass thing (forgot the name, Geuosgeano or something like that). Use Mymc to send the file to your memcard
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
(04-01-2013, 06:02 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Go to www.gamefaq.com and go to FFX savegames. They have a save that starts out at the Temple before you fight that big ass thing (forgot the name, Geuosgeano or something like that). Use Mymc to send the file to your memcard

I already tried it as mentioned in my first post.

I imported it into the memory card and i'm even able to access the file in the ps2 bios. but i cannot seem to use it in FFX.
I'm using the PAL (EU/German) FFX version with PCSX 1.1.0.5330
Use the FFX save editor then. You can et whatever you want on your savefile.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Someone sent me a memory card after getting valefor with all Al Bhed lexika via e-mail. Thanks!