FFX Sphere Grid Issue (not visible)
It took me a while to get everything running on my Macbook (10.6.8), I dealt with the first FMV freeze (Auron Look) as well as some graphics issues by getting ZZOglPG.0.1, but now I'm having an issue with the sphere grid.

I've attached a screenshot of the grid at the point in the game just before you run up the beach to Besaid (just met Wakka).

For some reason, I can't seem to do anything on the grid. It says theres a lvl 3 lock in the way and I dont see anywhere to move.

I've searched the forums and found one similar issue with a large white circle blocking movement, but the grid is still (for the most part) visible.

If anyone has any insight into what this is please let me know. I played FFX years ago and can't remember if you're even able to use the grid yet, but I assume you can since I've already gone through the tutorial with Rikku on the Al Bhed boat.

I've also attached two screenshots of my overrall config & my graphics config. Let me know if you need any more info, I'm not sure whats relevant or how to link the entire configuration.

Sponsored links

Bump!
I've stumbled upon the same problem.
If anyone is able to help,i would really appreciate it.
Got a screenshot attached.