FFX and KH2 issue! HELP!
okay so I have FFX for pcsx2 and whenever I enter into the first battle the command menu shows up for a brief moment then disappears right when I am allowed to choose a command. I can't even see the help bar or the arrows or the damage numbers either! All there is is Auron, Tidus and the monsters.

Another problem is with KH2 I can only move Roxas left, right, and down but not forward. So basically, the left analog stick control.

I have PCSX2 0.9.6 and a Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4.
Please help me if you possibly can!
And if you need any more info to help me please let me know!

Sponsored links

(09-21-2012, 02:59 AM)Dest194 Wrote: okay so I have FFX for pcsx2 and whenever I enter into the first battle the command menu shows up for a brief moment then disappears right when I am allowed to choose a command. I can't even see the help bar or the arrows or the damage numbers either! All there is is Auron, Tidus and the monsters.

Another problem is with KH2 I can only move Roxas left, right, and down but not forward. So basically, the left analog stick control.

I have PCSX2 0.9.6 and a Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4.
Please help me if you possibly can!
And if you need any more info to help me please let me know!

i am not sure about ffx but i can relate with kh2, question for kh2 are u using a controller or the keyboard for controls?
Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I have been busy Tongue But to answer that, I've been using the keyboard controls