FFX "blur" issue - SkipDraw doesn't work
EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. Changing the values in the actual plugin settings worked a charm.

I'm not sure I've done everything correcty, because I have an issue that should be easy to solve but seemingly isn't. It's the issue where certain creatures become blurred, especially in fights, in Final Fantasy X. I have Added "AllowHacks=1" and changed "UserHacks_SkipDraw=0" to "UserHacks_SkipDraw=1" yet it doesn't work. The blur remains.

What have I done wrong?

Here's a screemshot to specify the kind of blur I'm talking about. I've tried setting SkipDraw to 3 and 6, neither of those worked either.

Sponsored links

(03-25-2014, 05:08 PM)Grunker2700 Wrote: EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. Changing the values in the actual plugin settings worked a charm.

I'm not sure I've done everything correcty, because I have an issue that should be easy to solve but seemingly isn't. It's the issue where certain creatures become blurred, especially in fights, in Final Fantasy X. I have Added "AllowHacks=1" and changed "UserHacks_SkipDraw=0" to "UserHacks_SkipDraw=1" yet it doesn't work. The blur remains.

What have I done wrong?

Here's a screemshot to specify the kind of blur I'm talking about. I've tried setting SkipDraw to 3 and 6, neither of those worked either.
aggressive-crc will help fix