FFX crashes
Hello people.

Ive played Final Fantasy X for like 11h

Ive got to the thunder planes outside guadosalam.

In the Thunder Planes my FFX crashes when the lighning elelental fiend comes (yellow spinning thing).

Is there anyone else who had this problem?
If it is somone who had this but fixed it let me know.

Kind regards Zitubia

Sponsored links

pcsx2 config?
I have a very similar problem. i'm in the plains of thunder and it seems that after some battles, after passing the old man that tells you stories and the girl, when I enter a battle the game stops. I doesn't completly freeze, but hangs in the beggining of the battle with the music sounding, the animations displaying but the HP meters and command menus do not appear. There is also no error message. Can anyone give me some advice?

Cumps, Overmind
Big Grin 
Like Saiki said change your gonfiguration/try different set-ups , possably different betas and versions of the pcsx2 (0.9.4,0.9.5,PG,0.9.6,+betas)
[/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=x-small]
CPU: 3ghz Intel Petium 4 HT
RAM: 2GB DDR400 Kingston (dual channel) + 18 GB virtual (eboostr)
Graphics: AGP Saphire Radeon HD3850 512 MB

(05-31-2009, 01:45 AM)zitubia Wrote: Hello people.

Ive played Final Fantasy X for like 11h

Ive got to the thunder planes outside guadosalam.

In the Thunder Planes my FFX crashes when the lighning elelental fiend comes (yellow spinning thing).

Is there anyone else who had this problem?
If it is somone who had this but fixed it let me know.

Kind regards Zitubia

in addition to the latest betas try different round/clamp modes in the advanced config of pcsx2
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(06-28-2009, 04:04 PM)theovermind Wrote: I have a very similar problem. i'm in the plains of thunder and it seems that after some battles, after passing the old man that tells you stories and the girl, when I enter a battle the game stops. I doesn't completly freeze, but hangs in the beggining of the battle with the music sounding, the animations displaying but the HP meters and command menus do not appear. There is also no error message. Can anyone give me some advice?

Cumps, Overmind

This happens at times, I not sure of the cause. I think the emu didn't load the next actions so it just stop execution there. Just save often =)