FFX framerate problem
Kick ass GPU but ther CPU is the killer, it's like a ati 4870 and pentium4. Get a new pc and PSU then install with like a i3 processor and then install that same GPU and you will pwn the game.

Sponsored links

(09-20-2011, 12:04 AM)Fezzer Wrote: Set all clamp modes to "None"

wouldn't that make the game unstable?
And on my experience it barely gave more fps.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

Ok, i'll go try that link, as far as the other things listed, i've done all of that, now running at about 34FPS constant, and it feels a bit smoother.
Yes, like I said before, I KNOW THE CPU IS BAD

Thanks so much for the help guys.
Also, any info on the SVN thing, I really have no idea what that all is. Thanks
Did some more tweaking and now im at 40FPS constant ;]
(09-20-2011, 12:12 AM)Sennka Wrote: Also, any info on the SVN thing, I really have no idea what that all is. Thanks

Just dl the latest 32 bit windows zip at the top there then replace your PCSX2.exe with the one from that zip.
But to keep things organized you can just extract the whole new build to a new pcsx2 folder.
will do, thanks
well with the new build of PCSX2, I'm running about 45FPS. Thanks much, it's finally playable!
Very nice. Wink Glad it helped.
(09-20-2011, 12:10 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: wouldn't that make the game unstable?
And on my experience it barely gave more fps.

It does for many games, but I think since you gain 2-3 fps it is worth experimenting to see if it affects certain games. Final Fantasy X is not affected by it(Except the Kilika scene)
I almost forgot, set your Windows theme to Classic. I know if your on Vista or 7 you gain something like 2-3 fps again. (More relevent if it is the GPU that is the limit I think, which is not in your case but it can't hurt to try Wink )
<REDACTED>
FFx needs extra+full for backwards bosses.