FFX graphic problems in battles and menus
The skipdraw hack should get rid of the blur.
The slightly glitched letters and numbers can only be fixed
by running the game in native res which is really ugly Tongue2

Sponsored links

That's a special effect that tries to give the impression of movement or depth, it don't work well in the emulation yet, mainly if speed hacks are used.

So, that's the reason for the skipdraw=1 recommendation, it seems was discovered than removing that specific layer eliminates the blurring effect (actually remove the effect as a whole). For now is a compromise, or you play with the blur or without the effect as a whole, your call.

Just remember that skipdraw hack MUST be disabled (the value returned to zero) if playing another game.

PS: sorry Rama, we answered at same time.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I just discovered that there are 2 ini files, one in Program Files and one in My Documents. I had activated skipdraw in the wrong one. The problem is fixed now, thanks for all the help
Hello, I am glad it has worked. Now the problem is the text as the staff spoke only solves playing at native resolution (as far as I know).
as you can see... FFX is a graphic bug somehow.. but it is playable... so having a D3D resolution fix some the graphic problem giving a more textured model... but it gives some garbage on the screen but if i were you i should leave the garbage on hp bars.. cause it will not harm you or anything... unlike kingdom hearts the lines in hp bar really BUGs me