FFX graphics problem [Solved]
Hi everyone,

I have an annoying graphic problem. What basically happens is that all the back ground geometry is messed up. The characters texture are fine, but all the rest is terribly wrong!

I had a look on the net, but I couldn't find anything to fix this problem.
Any suggestion?

thanks,

leo

edit. My graphic card is a GeForce 9600 GS, and I am using the graphic plugins that come with the latest release of pcsx2

Sponsored links

Care to explain better? perhaps with a picture? there's a common problem with geometry missing and you would have to either get the latest beta or run the game with "run > execute" but that problem would be for most of the geometry not just the background.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Here there are 2 examples, right at the beginning of the game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

enable logarithmic z
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-31-2009, 12:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Care to explain better? perhaps with a picture? there's a common problem with geometry missing and you would have to either get the latest beta or run the game with "run > execute" but that problem would be for most of the geometry not just the background.

Why should I have used execute instead of load cd/dvd?

Already tried enabling the log z
Did you try the beta or "run > execute" yet?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
LeoNox, first put your computer specs, second, wich version of PCSX you are using, wich graphic plugin and what's the configuration (you may take screenshots if you don't want to write down all that stuff), so we can help you better. You migh meatn PCSX2 0.9.6 (latest stable release) or PCSX r1888 (latest public beta release), also there are two main graphic plugins and so on... so please post more information.
SAGER NP8690 | i7-620M 2.66Ghz | 6GB RAM | ATI 5870M 1GB GDDR5 | FullHD 1080p 15.6'' | 500GB HDD 7200RPM | WINDOWS 7
that seems very similar to if ffx hack hasn't been enabled. One particular reason which mac users have ran into is that it doesn't pick up ffx hack automatically for FFX International(different SLES number), might be your case too
Thanks to everyone for the answeres.
Sorry for not posting in the last days, but I've been outside home.
When I got back I tried again and now the game is working fine...I didn't change a thing, but now it is working!

Anyway, thanks anyone for the support!

Leo