FFX laggy?
Hi, new here. My specs:

Toshiba Satellite C50-A
System type: x64 based
Processor: Intel ® Core ™ i5-3230M CPU @2.6 GHz, 2601 mhz, 2 core(s), 4 logical processor(s)
RAM: 8.0 gb
Available RAM: 5.4

Running pcsx2 1.2.1

Using an iso. I was running the game decently @50-60 fps consistently but at some parts the fps will drop low and the game would become slow. I've tried different plugins to no avail, some of the plugins won't even load in the menu. (some kinda plugin failure).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What are the EE and GS values while, the game is slowing down ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
#1 Laptop CPUs aren't great for PCSX2, but that one should handle some games, including FFX.
#2 Use Direct3d11 mode in GSdx
#3 turn off the vu stealing slider, it may cause the slowdown
#4 Disable those manual gamefix - you don't need and they will cause problems
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
GS low 90's EE low 60's
^ what blyss said and, make sure you Play your games while charging the laptop and set windows performance plan to high performance to use the full potential of your laptop.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Also, what GSdx HW hacks are you using?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
How do I set it to high?

Using Aggressive-CRC only for hw hacks
start menu->Type "power" in the search box, choose power options.

Change it there. May need to click the arrow for "show additional plans"
Game is working at consistent 59-60 fps after applying your suggestions. Thank you Blyss and ssakash!
The sound in game is 'pitchy' the treble sounds too high. If I try to set the SPU plugin to time scaling, it lags my game so I didn't select anything.