FFX pal and ntsc
Hi, i saw some of u play ffx pal and it works fine, but i have very low fps in this version even when i use all speed hacks(30 fps, on ntsc i have sometimes more than 120 fps). Also my linuz plugin doesnt work with pal and i have to use gigaherz plugin so i must put game-dvd to dvd-rom earlier maybe thats why i have low fps. Could some1 who use ffx pal with good fps tell me his config, because i better like pal than ntsc. Sorry for my english i hope it is understandable ;]

My config: athlon 64 x2 2.9 ghz, radeon 3870 512 ddr4, 4gb ddr2, beta 1390 but works pretty slow also on normal 0.9.6, i tried on all bioses(european, usa, japan)

Sponsored links

Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but he mentioned using Bios from all three regions, and I doubt he owns 3 PS2s. Tongue2
what are talking about Lnizuz Iso works with whatever version of ffx, i have it so i know, why would you need multiple bios, you only need one, thay are all the same if i am not mistaken, try making a Iso of the game again.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
i don't think its from using gigaherz,im using it too and there's no difference from linuz iso.
(06-22-2009, 11:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: Only thing you could do is check native in GSdx config. The graphics card is VERY weak and FFXII needs a powerful one to run well...
I think that quote is relevant over here as well (if FFX and FFXII is quite alike, that is), but seeing as I'm more of an nVidia fan than AMD I might be wrong...
No not really. FFX is way less demanding than FFXII especially in the graphics card department.
spioszeq what do you mean linuz iso doesn't work with the pal iso? What are you doing exactly?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
In fact i have only one ps2 with european bios, but in my country owning game/program copies isnt illegal, only sharing them with some1 else is wrong, anyway i used multiple bios only for check if ffX pal would runs better. Linuz plugin says in console that he got error(no info about this errror) during opening image of my ffX(maded by myself using nero image recorder). I'm doing this:
choosing linuz plugin -> config -> selecting iso -> error in console. On ps2 this game works good but i cant save during battles so i'd like to play on pcsx2(saving a lot of time).
Try making an image with a program like imgburn or alcohol.Linuz iso might have issues with .nrg images
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok, now linuz is working but game runs pretty slow even when fps reach 100%(50fps limit is seted by pcsx2 after detecting pal version), so i ask once again about config to ffX pal or maybe just with my image is smth wrong?
just change the value you have on limit to whatever you want.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5